- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sliced yellow summer squash
- 1 cup cherry tomato halves
- 1/2 cup baby carrots, cut into quarters diagonally
- 1 (10-ounce) bag (6 cups) fancy mixed salad greens
- 1 rib (1/2 cup) celery, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons prepared Buffalo wings sauce*
- Combine all dressing ingredients in bowl; mix well. Cover; refrigerate until serving time.
- Toss together all salad ingredients in another bowl. Set aside.
- Melt butter in 10-inch nonstick skillet until sizzling; stir in brown sugar and chicken strips. Cook over high heat, stirring occasionally, 3-5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Add Buffalo wings sauce; continue cooking 2-3 minutes or until sauce is reduced and chicken is coated.
- Arrange salad mixture on individual plates; top with chicken. Drizzle with dressing.
*Substitute 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce.
Purchased blue cheese or ranch salad dressing can be used.