- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, broken into small pieces
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 4 medium green onions, sliced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- 1 bag nacho-flavored tortilla chips, coarsely crushed
- In 10-inch skillet, cook beef and taco seasoning mix as directed on seasoning mix package.
- In large bowl, gently mix lettuce, tomatoes, olives, onions and cheese. Add beef mixture; stir gently to mix.
- Just before serving, add dressing and chips; toss.