- 1 cup cayenne pepper sauce (hot sauce)
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 24 chicken drummettes
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 cup Original Bisquick™ mix
- 3/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Blue cheese dressing
- Stir together hot sauce and garlic salt until blended. Pour over drummettes; cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
- Heat oven to 450ºF. Melt butter in jelly roll pan, 15 1/2×10 1/2×1 inch, in oven. Stir together Bisquick mix, onion salt and peppers. Remove chicken from sauce; discard sauce. Coat chicken with Bisquick mixture. Place in single layer in pan.
- Bake 25 minutes; turn and bake an additional 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and juice is no longer pink when centers of pieces are cut. Serve with dressing.