Skip to content
- 1/2 cup Asian Sesame Dressing
- 1/4 cup Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp. Sriracha sauce (hot chili sauce)
- 3 cups shredded red cabbage
- 4 cups loosely packed chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup snow peas, sliced diagonally
- 2 carrots, shredded (about 1 cup)
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- Whisk dressing, peanut butter and Sriracha sauce until blended; spread onto bottom of clear 2.5-L bowl.
- Cover with layers of remaining ingredients.
- Toss salad with dressing mixture just before serving.