Spicy Garlic Dressing
- 1/3 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh or 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1-pound beef boneless sirloin steak, 1 to 1 1/2 inches thick
- 1 large red or yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms (3 ounces)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 cups bite-size pieces salad greens
- Heat grill for direct heat. In tightly covered container, shake all dressing ingredients; reserve 1/4 cup.
- Cover and grill beef over medium heat 15 to 20 minutes, turning once, until desired doneness. In medium bowl, toss bell pepper and mushrooms with 2 tablespoons of the dressing; place in grill basket. Cover and grill vegetables 5 minutes, shaking grill basket to turn vegetables occasionally, until bell pepper is crisp-tender.
- Sprinkle beef with salt and pepper; cut into 1/4-inch slices. Toss beef and reserved 1/4 cup dressing. In large bowl, place salad greens, vegetables and beef. Add remaining dressing; toss.