An amazing salad that is a favorite all summer long.
- 4 ears fresh sweet corn (white, yellow or combination)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- Heat oven to 400°F. Remove husks and silks from ears of corn. Drizzle corn with 1 tablespoon olive oil; place on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Cool until safe enough to handle. Cut corn kernels from cobs into large bowl. Add remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate salad until ready to serve.