For those of you who are nervous about Brussel Sprouts will love this recipe.
- 25 -30 fresh Brussels sprouts
- 8 slices of crisp cooked crumbled bacon
- 5 tablespoons sour cream
- 5 tablespoons fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 clove freshed minced garlic
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh grated parmesan cheese ( extra)
- Cut ends off Brussels Sprouts and remove yellow or spotted leaves.
- Score an”X” on the bottom of each sprout to allow the bitterness to escape.
- Steam Cook or boil sprouts until tender crisp.
- Heat the next 5 ingredients over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is hot.
- Combine all in casserole dish and toss to coat.
- Grate fresh ground black pepper over top, and sprinkle with extra cheese and serve.