- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning (click link for homemade recipe)
- ¼ cup water
- 2 rolls (8 count) crescent roll dough
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 500 ml sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Cook the ground beef in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Drain any grease from the ground beef once cooked through.
- Add the taco seasoning and water to the ground beef, cook on low for 2-3 minutes.
- Roll out the crescent rolls on parchment paper.
- Spoon the taco seasoned ground beef about an inch from the top of the crescent rolls, then sprinkle cheese on top.
- Starting at the top of the crescent roll dough, roll the dough over the beef and cheese, and continue rolling up tightly.
- Fold any excess dough on the side over the top of the crescent roll.
- Place in the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and put a dollop of sour cream on each taco croissant.