Skip to content
- 1 package cream cheese (8 oz), softened
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/3 cup black olives – finely chopped
- 1/4 cup scallions – finely chopped
- 1/4 cup red pepper – finely chopped
- 18 small red skin potatoes – roasted and cut in half lengthwise
- Scallion tips for garnish
- In medium bowl with electric mixer at medium speed, beat cream cheese, mustard and basil until smooth. Stir in olives, scallions and red pepper.
- To serve, pipe or spoon 1 tbs. mixture onto each potato half. Garnish with scallion tips and serve.