- 1⁄2lb imitation crabmeat, shredded
- 1⁄2lb shrimp, cooked and chopped
- 1⁄2cup low-fat sour cream
- 1(4 1/2 ounce) can green chilies, diced
- 1teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4teaspoon salt
- 1cup salsa
- 1cup shredded Monterey jack pepper cheese (or any cheese)
- 1⁄2cup black olives
- 2scallions, sliced
- 1(8 1/2 ounce) bag tortilla chips
- Mix crab, shrimp, sour cream, chilis, chili powder, cumin and salt.
- Cover bottom and sides of a 13×9 dish with tortilla chips.
- Cover chips with seafood mixture and top with salsa, cheese, olives and scallions.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 16 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
- Serve hot.