This is an amazing summer salad recipe that takes the classic BLT sandwich and reinvents it as a great tasting salad.
- 10 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups croutons
- 1 cup shredded Mozza-Cheddar Cheese
- 1 pkg. (85 g) Bacon Bits
- 1/2 cup Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing
- Layer lettuce, tomatoes, croutons, cheese and bacon in large bowl.
- Drizzle with dressing just before serving; toss lightly.
If you aren’t feeling the Caesar Salad dressing, try a ranch dressing instead.