- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 6 oz (175 g) carrots, thinly sliced on diagonal (about 1 ½ cups)
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 6 oz (175 g) red peppers, thinly sliced (about 1 ½ cups)
- 1 lb (500 g) extra large cooked black tiger shrimp, thawed and patted dry
- 1 container Chicken Thai Style Soup
- To a skillet set over medium heat add the olive oil, carrots and onion and sauté 3 min., until vegetables are lightly cooked.
- Stir in garlic and cook 1 min.
- Add peppers and sauté another 2 min. Add shrimp and sauté 1 min. Stir in Sensations by Compliments Chicken Thai Style Soup.
- Simmer 3 to 5 min. or until heated through. Serve with basmati rice or rice noodles.