This is a quick Ten-minute appetizer! Melted cheese and corn stir up into a quick and delicious dip.
- 1 can (11 oz) Southwestern style corn
- 8 oz Mexican prepared cheese product with jalapeño peppers (from 16-oz loaf), cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions, if desired
- 8 oz tortilla chips
- Drain liquid from corn into 2-quart saucepan. Add cheese; cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until melted.
- Stir in corn. Cook until thoroughly heated. Spoon into serving bowl. Sprinkle with cilantro. Serve with tortilla chips.