- 4 large flour tortillas
- 4 servings of pre-battered popcorn shrimp. You can also just use uncooked shrimp.
- 1 cup of shredded cheese
- ¼ cup mayo
- 1 Tablespoons Sriracha
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- Prepare popcorn shrimp according to package and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together, mayo, Sriracha sauce lemon juice and honey. Place shrimp in a medium bowl, and mix in 2 tablespoons of the Sriracha sauce, until shrimp are evenly coated.
- Heat a skillet to medium high heat. To make the quesadilla, layer ¼ cup of cheese on one of the tortillas, topped with shrimp, another ¼ cup of cheese, then place a tortilla on top.
- Cook in skillet until the bottom is golden browned and then flip the quesadilla. Continue to cook until the other side is golden brown and cheese is melted. Repeat steps for the second quesadilla. Cut into quarters and drizzle remaining creamy Sriracha sauce over the quesadilla and serve immediately.
- Add more Sriracha to taste.