Great game day snack no matter who you are cheering for.
- 1 Sausage (medium roll)
- 1 cup Velveeta cheese
- 1/2 cup onion (chopped)
- 2 cartons Pillsbury Crescent rolls
- Cook sausage over medium heat until well browned; drain. Stir in the onions and also brown. When completed, open can of rolls and stretch the dough until thin without splitting or tearing.
- In the wide part of the dough, add the sausage and onion mixture, put cheese on top of that.
- Then roll the dough as you would a regular crescent roll. Make sure you pinch all the open areas closed.
- Bake in preheated oven at 375F for 10 to 12 minutes.