Skip to content
- 1/3 cup butter
- 2 cups chocolate Oreo crumbs
- 2 liters coffee ice cream
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- purchased hot fudge sauce
- Melt butter in a deep dish pie plate.
- Add crumbs and mix, pressing to form a crust.
- Allow ice cream to sit out for 5-10 minutes to make it easier to scoop, then mound the Oreo shell with all the ice cream.
- Press with the back of a spoon to pack ice cream into the shell and smooth the top.
- Cover well and freeze.
- When ready to serve, whip the cream with the sugar and vanilla until thick.
- Serve pie with a mound of freshly whipped cream, hot fudge sauce, and almonds.