- 1 cup grated cheese (approx)
- 4 eggs
- salt, pepper
- two slices crumbled, cooked bacon or real bacon bits
- 1/3 cup milk (approx)
- Slightly grease a small baking dish.
- Sprinkle bottom of dish with half of the cheese.
- Crack eggs on top of cheese. Break the yolks and do a light sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with bacon
- Top with more cheese
- Gently pour milk around the edges, just until the dish is framed with milk.
- Bake at 375 F for about 20 minutes or until eggs are solid. Let sit 5 minutes. A larger amount may need 30 minutes.