- One double chocolate cake mix (makes two flans).
Cream Cheese Filling:
- 1-8oz package of cream cheese
- 3/4 cup icing sugar
- 4 cups of whipped cream or whipped topping
Case Base Directions
- Mix as directed on package.
- Pour into well greased and floured flan pans.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 or until top springs back and a toothpick poked into the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes and invert onto a cooling rack to cool completely.
Cream Cheese Filling Directions
- Mix the cream cheese with the icing sugar and beat together until light and fluffy.
- Mix in 3 cups of whipped cream or whipped topping
- Use the one cup of reserved cream to decorate
- Top with crushed toffee candy bar, like a Skor bar.