Skip to content
- 1 lb. chicken wings
- 1-2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 stick melted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. Freshly Chopped Parsley
- 3/4 c. shredded Parmesan, plus more for garnish
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Caesar dressing, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Toss chicken wings with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place a wire rack on top of a baking sheet. Place wings on top of wire rack and bake until golden and crispy, 50 to 55 minutes.
- Make sauce: In a large bowl, stir together melted butter, garlic, parsley, Parmesan, and crushed red pepper flakes. Add wings and toss until completely coated.
- Place on a serving platter, sprinkle with more Parmesan, and serve with caesar dressing.