- 1 16-ounce package of frozen petite peas (slightly thawed)
- 1 cup chopped fresh celery
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 6 slices of bacon…cooked, drained and crumbled (or 1/2 cup real bacon bits)
- 1/2 cup salted cashews or dry roasted peanuts
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing (or mayonnaise depending on your preference)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine first five ingredients in a large bowl; mix well.
- Gently fold the dressing into pea mixture.
- Add salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.