- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup red onion (diced)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning (click link for homemade)
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 cup buffalo sauce
- ½ lb spaghetti noodles
- 1 ½ cups chicken broth
- 1 cup cheddar cheese – spicy cheddar optional (grated)
- Add the olive oil to a large pot oover medium heat.
- Once the oil is hot, add the red onion, saute 3-4 minutes, then add the garlic and saute for an additional minute.
- Add the ground beef and cook through.
- Once the beef is cooked, drain any grease, then add the taco seasoning, diced tomatoes with green chilies and buffalo sauce.
- Break the spaghetti noodles in half, then add to the pot.
- Pour the chicken broth over the noodles and stir to combine.
- Cover, reduce heat to low and cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove the lid and serve the spaghetti topped with grated cheddar cheese.