Skip to content
- 1 (8-oz.) container soft cream cheese with chives and onions
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pepperoni
- 2 oz. (1/2 cup) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 oz. (1/2 cup) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350°F. In ungreased 9-inch pie pan or 1 to 1 1/2-quart baking dish, layer all ingredients in order listed.
- Bake at 350°F. for 10 to 15 minutes or until dip is hot and cheese is melted.
- Serve warm with bagel crisps, bagel chips or crackers