Skip to content
- 1/2 head lettuce, torn
- 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped, or more to taste
- 3 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup creamy salad dressing (such as Miracle Whip(R))
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 12 ounces cooked crumbled bacon
- Layer lettuce, cucumber, peas, Cheddar cheese, and egg, respectively, in a 9×13-inch casserole dish.
- Whisk creamy salad dressing, sugar, and vinegar together in a bowl until dressing is smooth; spread over the egg layer. Crumble bacon over dressing layer.