Skip to content
- 4 small tortilla shells
- 8 eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground chili paste (sambal oelek)
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3/4 cup cottage cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped sweet red pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped chives
- 2 slices deli ham finely diced or ready cooked bacon
- grated cheddar for sprinkling on top
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Spray 4 ramekins with cooking spray and ease the tortilla shells inside each cup trimming the excess shell and pressing to fit. Put the ramekins on a baking sheet.
- Beat together the eggs, chili paste, dry mustard, chili powder, cottage cheese.
- Add the veggies and bacon.
- Divide evenly between the cups.
- Grind some fresh salt and pepper over top.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Remove from ramekins before serving.