- 1 envelope unflavoured gelatin
- 2/3 cup water
- 16 ounces light spreadable cream cheese
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee powder (optional)
- 1 14 ounce / 300 ml can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped to soft peaks
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 envelope whipped cream stabilizer (if you are garnishing more than an hour ahead of time)
- Sprinkle gelatin over the water in a small saucepan. Let stand one minute to soften before warming to dissolve over low heat. Set aside.
- Melt chocolate over low heat or in microwave. Add coffee powder and cool to room temperature.
- Beat together cream cheese, chocolate and sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Stir in gelatin and then whipped cream. Stir until smooth.
- Pour into 6 individual glasses. Chill 3 hours or until firm.
- Beat together whipping cream with sugar, vanilla, and stabilizer.
- Fill a pastry bag fitted with a star tip and swirl whipped cream over mousse to garnish.
Chill until serving.