Autumn is here and so is pumpkin season. So many ways to use pumpkin, here is a very simple dessert that should please the pumpkin lovers in your family!
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 package (4 serving size) instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- Beat milk with dry pudding mix until thickened.
- Whisk in pumpkin puree and spices.
- Spoon into bowls and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Serve with whipped topping and a dash of cinnamon or sprinkle toasted and chopped pecans over the whipped topping and drizzle with maple syrup. Both are delicious.
4 generous half cup servings